Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow again

Blizzard conditions outside. The two little flocks are still separate. However upon being let out, the newbies have all trotted over to the WIR and are wandering in and around that. I think that because of the nice new roof, the floor is all clear of snow and they like the organic pellets. Dave is a bit worried about moving the green eglu into the WIR this week, but I'm sitting at my desk looking out at them from the upstairs window, and I see very little bullying. They seem to be wandering around together fairly happily so I think that when it stops snowing, I'll shift the eglu into the WIR and watch what happens. I'm off to Nepal for 3 weeks on Saturday, and Dave doesn't usually work from home so I want them all to have a reasonable area to move around in during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment