Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Video - How to Clip your Chicken's Wings

I recently did a 10 week OU course on video creation - T156. This culminated in a 3 minutes video with a 2 minute behind-the scenes documentary. I am still awaiting the result - I think I should have passed. I rather ran out of time towards the end, I was travelling on business a lot. I decided that for my final video I needed to be in control of as many of the variables as possible, so it had to be at home. I decided to do something to do with my chickens as this would be in my own garden, and a short piece on how to clip a chicken's wings sprang to mind.

I'm no expert at this, but I have done it. I looked at other videos and articles to be sure that I did it correctly and then planned it out. Here is the finished product:

No comments:

Post a Comment